Wednesday, March 18, 2009
A Small Cultural Spattering: View our Photo Gallery and Egroups to learn more about Cambodia
These pictures are just a very small spattering of what we all encountered in Cambodia. A brief explanation of each is as follows:
1) Live ducks are hanging upside down from the scooter. They are going to the market.
2) They sell petro for the scooters in these old pop bottles.
3) Road hazards come in all forms...even water buffalo.
4) Typical scaffolding made out of bamboo. I don't think I would climb upon it.
5) Most villages didnot have electricity. They had coolers vs. refrigerators. A truck would deliver ice to the people.
We had such a fantastic and cultural experience in Cambodia that I cannot include all the stories and pictures in the blog. Please see our photo gallery and egroup write-ups for more information.